Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Thread Contributor: TimeIsOnlyAnEkkoSFW world domination (or just for pantsu.xd)
Your name/ Alias: Leo / Ekko (or Ekka, new nickname lul)
Age (not required): legal-ish
Interests: Thighs.
Quick Bio: uHH so I'm only doing this pretty much for like 10 forum posts for that dank signature, maybe i'll be more active on here, we'll see :thinking: . Other than that, I enjoy gaming and really good rom-coms, (especially korean ones. Goblin was super good AND I DARE SAY IT CANNOT BE UNCONTESTED! (Prove me otherwise you dirty weeb :>) Looking forward to that forum signature.

Oh, you thought I was looking forward to meeting you all? lul what a joke xd you are all just underlings to me, a stepping stone, on my way to get a forum signature, there is where i will put the ONLY forum signature that will topple everyone else's and do you want to know why> its mostly because thighs are the greates t and honestly life is a meaningless waste of time lul just focus on dank memes and thighs

have i said thighs are the best thing in the world? probably aight pce xdd  Undecided Undecided Undecided
[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: DcN3P30.gif]
oh hi welcome to pantsu dude
[Image: Zmhxu3m.gif]
thic thighs save lives

Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy you stay here.
[Image: vHpQtb2.jpg]

Just a special little announcement - Agra is member of the month so give him lots of love Heart - Skully
Website Find
yall are mean smh

esp you nev, expected more from you :^(

Welcome to the site
Website Find
I do like your avatar though please pm me some rule 34 yaoi of him thanks.
(09-04-2017, 05:42 AM)Nevieth Wrote: I do like your avatar though please pm me some rule 34 yaoi of him thanks.

stop right now, i had hope in you

he's mine.

(09-07-2017, 01:49 AM)TimeIsOnlyAnEkko Wrote:
(09-04-2017, 05:42 AM)Nevieth Wrote: I do like your avatar though please pm me some rule 34 yaoi of him thanks.

he's mine.

Found him. 
http://isshuukan-friends.wikia.com/wiki/Yuuki_Hase
(09-13-2017, 02:33 AM)Nevieth Wrote:
(09-07-2017, 01:49 AM)TimeIsOnlyAnEkko Wrote:

he's mine.

Found him. 
http://isshuukan-friends.wikia.com/wiki/Yuuki_Hase

Eyyy that seems like a pretty adorable anime.
[Image: vHpQtb2.jpg]

Just a special little announcement - Agra is member of the month so give him lots of love Heart - Skully
Website Find
Welcome duder. Please post many thighs.
Website Find