It's fucking massive also maybe lage pictures

Thanks jasmine the neko <3
Website Find
I haven't gotten mine yet Sad
[Image: cb089c02c67deedeb18ba7e0820ab16c.png]
Website Find
Finger reveal. Nice Manga btw
[Image: vHpQtb2.jpg]

Just a special little announcement - Agra is member of the month so give him lots of love Heart - Skully
Website Find
This is a pretty nice volume... I never read Death Note or even watched the manga, but give the price and being the complete series, I might have to get it.
[Image: bHcEn6P.png]
PSN/XBL: PSILOCYBEP4RI4H
(09-06-2017, 11:35 PM)PSILOCYBEP4RI4H Wrote: This is a pretty nice volume... I never read Death Note or even watched the manga, but give the price and being the complete series, I might have to get it.

It's probably one of the best manga out with dope art
Website Find
I got mine, but holy shit - it is soooooo heavy and fuck like pictures don't do it justice. It is the size of like two bibles put together, with the weight of three. Feels super high quality though.
[Image: cb089c02c67deedeb18ba7e0820ab16c.png]
Website Find
(09-07-2017, 01:16 PM)SkullCandyy Wrote: I got mine, but holy shit - it is soooooo heavy and fuck like pictures don't do it justice. It is the size of like two bibles put together, with the weight of three. Feels super high quality though.

I KNOW IT'S MASSIVE
Website Find
(09-08-2017, 03:11 AM)Yui Wrote:
(09-07-2017, 01:16 PM)SkullCandyy Wrote: I got mine, but holy shit - it is soooooo heavy and fuck like pictures don't do it justice. It is the size of like two bibles put together, with the weight of three. Feels super high quality though.

I KNOW IT'S MASSIVE

That's what she said!
[Image: bHcEn6P.png]
PSN/XBL: PSILOCYBEP4RI4H